- Confirm your appointment through either the confirmation email or text message you received.
- Before your appointment, please send a copy of both your driver’s license and the front and back of your insurance card to email@example.com. If you are unable to provide these at the time of your appointment, you will be considered self-pay and all office charges will be charged to your credit card at the end of your visit. Read more on our Insurance Handout.
- On your Patient Portal, accept our Face-to Face Visit Consent.
- On your Patient Portal, accept our credit card on file authorization. This will allow us to maintain a touch free check in and out process.
- Read our Covid Office Policy Handout to prepare for your in office appointment.
- Read your Pre-and Post-Care Instructions for your appointment type to ensure you receive the maximum benefit from your visit.
We look forward to seeing you at your upcoming appointment.