- Confirm your appointment through either the confirmation email or text message you received.
- Before your appointment, please send a copy of both your driver’s license and the front and back of your insurance card to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to provide these at the time of your appointment, you will be considered self-pay and all office charges will be charged to your credit card at the end of your visit. Read more on our Insurance Handout.
- Create your Patient Portal (see instructions below). The patient portal will be our primary way of communication regarding: paperwork, appointment requests, prescription refills, biopsy results, and any questions you may have for the doctor or staff. The portal is mandated by Medicare and the government to ensure your insurance and personal health information is secure.
- On your patient portal, accept our Face-to Face Visit Consent.
- On your patient portal, accept our credit card on file authorization. This will allow us to maintain a touch free check in and out process.
- Read our Covid Office Policy Handout to prepare for your in office appointment.
- Read your Pre-and Post-Care Instructions for your appointment type to ensure you receive the maximum benefit from your visit.
Please set up your portal and complete all documents prior to your upcoming appointment.
STEP 1: Click on this link for the Patient Portal
STEP 2: Under “Don’t have an Account?” click the “Create an account”
STEP 3: Fill in all information in the provided fields and create a password
STEP 4: Enter your security code you received when scheduling.
STEP 5: Read the full “Terms & Conditions” and click “Register.”
STEP 6: Verify email and follow instructions.
STEP 7: Click “Connect to a Practice.”
STEP 8: Fill in the information fields. (Our practice ID is JKHZSF)
STEP 9: Once the account is created, you will then be asked to answer three security questions to help protect your account.
STEP 10: Click “Continue” Button – this takes you into the MyPatientVisit dashboard.
STEP 11: On the home page at the top click “My Documents” and then “Forms.” Please complete all forms.
We look forward to seeing you at your upcoming appointment.