- Please review and update if needed, your patient demographics and Medical History by clicking the “Complete Registration” button on the far right side of the patient portal dashboard.
- Please upload a copy of your current insurance card and driver’s license by clicking the “Upload Insurance Cards” & “Upload Identification Cards” buttons on the far right side of the patient portal dashboard. If you are unable to do so, please email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. If these are not received by the time of your appointment, you will be considered self-pay and all office charges will be charged to your credit card at the end of your visit.
- Please review our Accepted Insurance page prior to your appointment to ensure understanding of financial responsibilities and billing information for your respective insurance plan and upcoming visit.
- Email clear images of the entire area of concern to email@example.com. If you are a female accutane patient, please upload to your portal or email your negative urine pregnancy test.
- Upon scheduling your telemedicine appointment, you will receive a text & an email with instructions for your visit. You will receive these again 15 minutes prior to your visit.
We look forward to seeing you at your upcoming appointment.