Clear + Brilliant® Pre-Care Instructions
- Avoid direct sun exposure for a week prior to treatment.
- Avoid any ablative lasers four weeks prior to treatment.
- Please arrive with no makeup, including eyeliner, mascara, or lipstick.
- If the skin is irritated from the use of exfoliants like Tretinoin, discontinue use one week prior to treatment.
Clear + Brilliant® Post-Care Instructions
- Treated skin may be slightly red post-treatment, which usually resolves within a few hours. If you have sensitive skin, redness can persist for 24 hours.
- Treated skin will feel slightly rough for three to 14 days following treatment. Do not pick or try to scrub treated skin, allow it to slough off naturally for best results.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least one week after treatment. Wear sunscreen and a brimmed hat when outside.
- Post-treatment products will be suggested.