The health and safety of our patients, employees, and our communities always has been and remains a top priority. Therefore, in line with the latest CDC guidelines related to COVID-19, we have revised our visiting policy.
- You are required to wear a mask to your appointment and for the duration of your visit.
- Come alone unless it is absolutely essential-bring no more than one other person.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer will be given upon arrival.
- If you are wearing gloves upon arrival, you will be asked to remove and throw away. You will be given a new pair when you leave.
- To continue social distancing we will be seeing a limited number of patients a day.
- You will be asked the below questions if scheduling an appointment. If you answer, yes, to any of the below questions we will confirm with Drs. Hooper and Jackson when you should be seen for your appointment. If you already have an appointment scheduled and your answer to any of the below questions changes, please notify us immediately and we will have Drs. Hooper and Jackson evaluate your circumstances accordingly.
- Have you been in direct contact with anyone that has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus?
- Have you had any presence of flu-like symptoms recently?
- Cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath?
- You will be asked to sign a consent to be seen in office during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We ask you to help us reduce the risk of transmitting COVID-19 by taking these precautions to protect your health and the health of others.
All employees are wearing personal protective equipment, sanitizing work spaces between patients, and we have all possible (excluding treatment rooms) doors propped open to ensure the lowest risk of exposure.
We appreciate your support and adherence to our COVID-19 policies and look forward to seeing you soon.
Drs. Hooper & Jackson