When it comes to choosing the best eye treatments, the choices can be overwhelming. Let us help!
- Choose the right active ingredients for your concerns.
- Dark Circles: Look for Vitamin K and Hesperidan, which can lessen blood flow through capillaries, and Kojic Acid, which stops production of melanin. Example: Revision Teamine Eye Complex or Audubon Dermatology Dark Circle Treatment
- Puffiness: Look for Caffeine and Yeast Extract, which have a tightening effect reducing fluid. Example: Skin Medica Uplifting Eye Serum or Obagi ELASTIderm Eye Serum
- Fine Lines: Look for Retinol, Vitamin C, and peptides, which all fight free radicals and help build collagen. Example: Neocutis Lumiere Bio-Restorative Eye Cream, Dr Dennis Gross Ferulic+Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum, or Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum
- Choose a vehicle: Serums, Gels, or Creams.
- Oily Skin: Serums or Gels are Glycerin based and feel really light on skin and contain no oils.
- Dry Skin: Creams are thicker and emollient for a more elegant, cosmetic feel.
The bottom line is, it doesn’t matter if your choice is a serum, gel, or cream! Just look for the right active ingredients for your eye concerns.