Prior To Your Appointment
We ask that Patient Paperwork and Confirmation of your appointment are completed at least 24 hours prior your appointment so that we may properly prepare for your visit. If paperwork and confirmation are not received 24 hours in advance, your appointment will be cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we will try our best to reschedule your appointment as soon as possible.
We ask that you please give notification of cancellation 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Failure to do so will result in a $50 No Show Fee that must be paid prior to the scheduling of your next appointment. Please be aware that Monday appointments must be cancelled by noon on the previous Friday. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we will try our best to reschedule your appointment as soon as possible
- We accept most insurances and submit insurance claims. Our office financial policy is that all co-pays, co-insurances, and deductibles are collected at the time of service.
- All cosmetic and laser procedure fees are collected in full at the time of service.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and CareCredit. CareCredit is a medical credit card that is interest free for the first 6 months. You must purchase $500+ to be eligible for use. To apply, please visit CareCredit.com.
- Gift Certificates MUST be present at time of service.
- Gift Certificates are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Gift Certificates purchased at a discount cannot be used for service or product payments on the date of purchase.
- Discounted Gift Certificates cannot be used for the purchase of otherwise discounted services or products.
- Gift Certificates cannot be used for medical treatments.
- Audubon Dermatology is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Certificates.
- Any value not redeemed within five years of issuance will be deemed a monetary gift to Audubon Dermatology.
- Skin Care products may be returned within 14 days, (unopened) with the choice of credit, exchange, or refund.
- Skin Care products may be returned between 15-30 days (unopened) with office credit ONLY.
- NO returns after 30 days.
- Treatment Packages are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- At Audubon Dermatology we strive to be on time. We understand circumstances happen that are beyond our control, however, we have implemented a policy to help run our office more smoothly.
- The first time you are 15 + minutes late for an appointment we will try our hardest to see you however, you may have a wait.
- The second time you are 15 + minutes late we may be able to see you, however if we are backed up you may be asked to reschedule.
- We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
There are many insurance plans and each one is very different in its reimbursement procedures. If you have not met your deductible, you are responsible for paying the contracted amount of your fees. We may collect a percentage of the charges at the time of service. You will receive a bill for any balance of your contracted fees. You will be responsible for paying any balance in a timely manner. If you have no insurance, then the full amount of fees will be collected at the time of service.
It is important for you to understand that there are two components to medical fees: evaluation fees and procedure/surgical fees. Your insurance company considers all procedures (example: biopsy, cryosurgery, etc…) applicable to your surgical deductible if your insurance plan requires you to satisfy one. You can read more about this here.
In the event of a hurricane or other severe weather occurrence, our office may close. We will notify you in a timely manner to reschedule appointments.
For the safety of our patients and your animals, we do not allow pets in our office. This policy excludes all service animals. However, for your animal’s safety, we cannot allow your service animal in the room during a laser treatment. Please make appropriate accommodations for your animal to be cared for while you are receiving your laser treatment.