Microneedling Pre-Care Instructions
- Avoid sun exposure, waxing, or any other exfoliating facial treatments for one week prior to treatment.
- Must not have an active herpes simplex breakout or any other infections or open wounds on the area to be treated.
- Must not have had any ablative laser treatments within the past week from treatment date.
- Notify your doctor if you have taken Accutane within the last 12 months, as it may affect your treatment.
Microneedling Post-Care Instructions
- If irritation or excessive dryness occurs, apply Cicalfate, Aquaphor, or another ointment suggested by your technician.
- It is imperative that you use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 Broad Spectrum and avoid direct sunlight for one week post-treatment.
- You may resume the regular use of Retin-A, alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) or bleaching creams one to two days post-treatment.
- A repeat treatment may be performed every four to six weeks.